2017 Honda Civic Sedan Video
Light Up The Night
- Civic Sedan Touring features all-LED headlights that are perfect for lighting up the road and your life.
- ith a bold, aggressive face and sharp, sophisticated bodylines throughout, every angle of the Civic Sedan exterior is the right angle.
- Civic Sedan features a sleek profile and a long wheelbase, making it sporty even when standing still.
- The “C”-shaped LED taillights were designed to make a strong styling statement that’s uniquely Civic.
The new Civic handles every bit as nice as it looks
- Civic Sedan offers a turbocharged engine that produces 174 horsepower* and turns every green light into a reason to put the pedal down.
- The Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) offered for Civic Sedan were optimized to match each available engine, for plenty of power without sacrificing fuel efficiency.
- Civic Sedan was designed to handle with the best of them, featuring standard MacPherson struts and a lightweight, rigid Honda ACE™ body structure.
- Becoming one with Civic Sedan is easy once you grab the stick shift and row your way through its snappy, 6-speed manual transmission.
Power seats mean personalized comfort
- Civic Sedan offers heated seats for the driver and front passenger. Touring models also add heating for outboard rear passengers.
- Getting comfy is easy with the 8-way power driver’s seat, which includes a lower cushion that tilts up and down to get your seat position just right.
- With 60/40 split fold-down rear seats and a spacious trunk, Civic Sedan offers plenty of cargo options from picking up groceries to setting out for a long weekend.
Unmistakable and Unforgettable
A dynamic, new shape and LED lighting create an impressive look that is distinctively Civic.
*28 city / 40 highway/ 32 combined mpg rating for LX model with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city / 40 highway / 34 combined mpg rating for LX & EX CVT Automatic models. 31 city / 42 highway / 35 combined mpg rating for EX-T model with 6-speed manual transmission. 32 city / 42 highway / 36 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT Automatic models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.