2017 Honda CR-V Video
Unlock the doors without fishing for your keys
- With Smart Entry you can unlock the doors without fishing for your keys (EX and above).
- With the press of a button, the CR-V can automatically lower or raise the tailgate for hands-free access (Touring).
- Start your CR-V with the push of a button (EX and above).
- A spacious center console helps keep your stuff organized and a USB Audio Interface lets you charge your phone or play music from a compatible device.
Get a better view of what’s behind you
- The CR-V has a generous 37.2 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the second row. Fold down the last row, and it expands to 70.9 cubic feet.
- Transport rear-seat passengers and longer cargo with the versatile 60/40 split rear seatback.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control, The perfect way for everyone to choose their own temperature (EX-L and Touring).
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, Get a better view of what’s behind you with three different angles: normal, top-down and wide
The CR-V can sense traction loss
- Hill Start Assist, Maintains brake-line pressure, giving you time to push the accelerator and resume motion.
- 185-hp Engine, A 2.4-liter, direct-injection engine makes for great fuel efficiency.
- Available Real Time AWD™, Can sense traction loss and automatically transfer power to the rear wheels, helping you grip the road and stay on course.
Less Buck. More Bang.
27 combined mpg rating, Seating for 5, 70.9 CU FT Cargo Space
**26 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2WD LX with CVT model. 25 city/31 highway/27 combined mpg rating for AWD LX with CVT model. 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD EX, EX-L and Touring with CVT models. 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD EX, EX-L and Touring with CVT models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.