2017 Honda HR-V Video
Stunning from Any Angle
- The exterior features a dark, aggressive grille that includes a tasteful chrome accent which makes a lasting first impression.
- Stunning from every angle, with its ideal ride height and unique, sporty profile.
- The angular lines and aggressive design make this the perfect getaway vehicle, no matter where you’re getting away to.
- The taillights feature LED brake lights that use less energy and help increase your visibility to other drivers.
Loaded with Luxuries
- From the Display Audio interface to the touch-based climate control, the smart touch interior puts everything in reach.
- Keeping yourself and your passengers comfortable at the perfect temperature is easy with Automatic Climate Control adjustment and a touch-based interface.
- Heated seats for the driver and front passenger help keep you both warm in cool mornings and colder seasons.
- Sometimes, the best part of going off the beaten path is the view. Get a better glimpse or a little extra fresh air with the One-Touch Power Moonroof.
One HR-V Fits All
- With the multiple configurations available, including 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat® functionality, you’ll have room for more than just the essentials.*
- Fold the rear seats flat for as much as 58.8 cu. ft. of cargo space, plenty to help with a move or to fit a variety of materials.*
- Go long by folding down the passenger-side front and rear seats, making it possible to fit cargo up to 8 feet long.*
- With Magic Seat® functionality, it’s no tall task if your stuff needs to stand. Simply fold the 60/40 Split rear seats up for nearly 4 feet of vertical cargo space.*
One HR-V Fits All
58.8 CU FT Cargo Space, Seating for 5, 3 Interior Configurations
MSRP Starting at
*25 city/33 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 6-speed manual transmission models. 28 city/34 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 2WD CVT Automatic models. 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD CVT Automatic models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.