2017 Honda Pilot Video
Redesigned for the Modern Family
- With aerodynamic styling, this SUV has never looked sharper.
- With the press of a button, the Pilot can automatically lower or raise the tailgate for hands-free access (EX-L and above).
- Panoramic Roof – Enjoy a more comprehensive view of Mother Nature (Elite).
- LED headlights help you see more of what’s on the road while using less energy (Elite).
Room for Everyone
- The Pilot can seat up to 8 and still have room for an 82-quart cooler behind the 3rd-row seat.
- Heated 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs – These cozy chairs make it easier for your passengers to kick back and relax (Elite).
- A spacious storage area gives you enough room for a 10-inch tablet, and an available electronic gear selector (Touring & Elite) makes it easy to switch between Drive, Neutral and Park.
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats – Push a button to reach your ideal temperature (Elite).
Tons of Safety Features
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera – Get a better view of what’s behind you with three different angles: normal, top-down and wide.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure – This Honda-exclusive body design enhances occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal collisions by distributing crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle.
- Forward Collision Warning – Immediately alerts you if it senses you are at risk of a collision with a vehicle detected ahead of you. Available: EX, EX-L. Standard: Touring, Elite
- Lane Departure Warning – Alerts you if you drift out of a detected lane without signaling. Available: EX, EX-L. Standard: Touring, Elite
Room for Everyone
Up to 109.2 CU FT Cargo Space, Seating for up to 8, 60/40 Split 3rd-row seat
MSRP Starting at
**19 city/ 27 highway/ 22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6-speed automatic. 18 city/ 26 highway/ 21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6-speed automatic. 20 city/ 27 highway/ 23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9-speed automatic. 19 city/ 26 highway/ 22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9-speed automatic. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.