New 2017 Honda Civic Coupe
Designed for a New Generation
- With a bold, aggressive face and sharp, sophisticated bodylines throughout, every angle of the Civic Coupe exterior is the right angle.
- A One-Touch Power Moonroof and Rain-Sensing Wipers means the sky’s the limit for the view from your Civic Coupe.
- An exclusive rear taillight design carries the arch of the distinctive C-shaped LED taillights across the full length of the rear deck lid.
More Space for More Stuff
- With plenty of legroom and loads of overall space for rear passengers, people might start calling the back seat rather than the front.
- Civic Coupe has seating for five and all the interior space you’ll need to pile in with your friends and turn a Sunday drive into something bigger.
- With an enormous trunk space and 60/40 split folding rear seats, you have plenty of room to pack it all in and head on out
- With up to 174hp*, a fully independent suspension and more, Civic Coupe was designed with performance in mind.
- Civic offers a turbocharged engine that produces 174 horsepower and turns every green light into a reason to put the pedal down.
- Civic offers an available 158-hp, 2.0-liter normally-aspirated engine that receives an EPA 41 MPG HWY rating*, proving normal is anything but boring.
- Be your own navigator with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™, standard on Touring.
- Get a better view of what’s behind you with a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera that offers three different views: normal, top-down, and wide.
- Leave your cables and wires at home. An accessory Wireless Charging Mat is the new, better way to charge your smartphone.
- Signal right and a small camera displays live video on your Display Audio screen to reveal nearly four times more than the passenger-side mirror alone (EX-T, EX-L and Touring).
Calm Down. We know it’s exciting.
The New 2017 Civic Coupe starts from $19,150 MSRP. Contact Us Learn More about the New 2017 Civic Coupe!
MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
28 city/39 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX with 6-speed manual transmission. 30 city/39 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX and LX-P CVT Automatic models. 30 city/41 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T model with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city/40 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring CVT Automatic models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.