The All-New 2017 Ridgeline
A Truckload of Ingenuity
- The new Ridgeline has been completely reimagined and redesigned, featuring a host of innovations that will change the way you see a truck.
- The Dual-Action Tailgate that opens down for conventional bed loading or to the side for convenient access to the In-Bed Trunk®.
- From running boards to roof rails and more, there are a host of Honda accessories* designed specifically to help you make Ridgeline your very own.
An Intuitive Interior
- Ridgeline combines the functionality of a truck with an interior that features upscale amenities, seating for 5 and up to 109 cu. ft. of interior space.
- From an available 8-inch Touch-Screen Display to Push Button Start and plenty of additional options, there’s more than meets the eye in Ridgeline.
- With seating for up to five adults and available Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control to keep everyone comfortable, Ridgeline is ready for any adventure.
- Enjoy a more comfortable drive when the weather turns cold. With the push of a button, your Heated Steering Wheel* helps take the chill out of cold winter commutes.
Ridgeline is always raring to go
- With 280 hp*, an available intelligent AWD system and unit-body construction, Ridgeline is always raring to go, no matter the terrain.
- With an available 540-watt premium audio system, HondaLink®, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, Ridgeline keeps you connected to your audio.
- From an available blind spot information system to a standard rearview camera, Ridgeline is packed with cutting edge technologies.
- This suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies is designed to alert you to things you might miss while driving.
From Dirt Roads to Downtown
The Ridgeline features a host of innovations that will change the way you see a truck.
MSRP Starting at
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices. **Fuel Efficiency: 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD models. 18 city/25 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD models. Use for comparison purposes only. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.