2017 Honda Fit Video
Future’s So Bright
- The headlights activate automatically when it’s dark outside for your convenience.
- The way the body lines and contours flow into the headlights, grille and badging create a unique front-end look.
- This vehicle looks compact on the outside, but rest assured, there is over 93 cu. ft. of passenger space and up to 52 cu. ft. of cargo capacity inside.
Unlock the doors without fishing for your keys
- Keep your keys in your pocket or purse then start your Fit with the push of a button.
- Smart Entry allows you to lock or unlock your Fit while keeping the keys in your pocket or purse.
- Get a better look at what’s behind you with a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera that offers three different views: normal, top-down and wide.
- Just signal right and a small camera displays live video on your Display Audio screen to reveal nearly four times more than the passenger-side mirror alone.
Fit has an impressive 36-mpg highway rating.
- The green Eco Assist™ coaching bars visually communicate how efficiently you’re driving. The greener they get, the more efficient you are.
- Real-time mpg, odometer and other alerts are visible in the Multi-Information Display (MID).
- The green ECON button optimizes the engine, transmission, air conditioning and cruise control to help save fuel
More Room to Play
*29 city/36 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX and EX 6MT models. 33 city/40 highway/36 combined mpg rating for LX CVT model. 32 city/37 highway/34 combined mpg rating for EX CVT and EX-L models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.