2017 Honda Odyssey Video
Style Runs in the Family
- We think a minivan should always look sharp. That’s why the Odyssey has an aerodynamic profile punctuated with a rear roofline spoiler.
- Smart Entry – Unlock the doors without fishing for your keys (EX and above).
- Upward Mobility – When you’ve got your hands full, a power tailgate makes for convenient loading and unloading (EX-L and above).
- Heated Side Mirrors – These mirrors help reduce fog and ice buildup (EX and above).
Get a better view of what’s behind you.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) – Immediately alerts you if it senses you are at risk of collision (EX-L and above).
- Rearview Camera with Guidelines – Every Odyssey can help you get a better view of what’s behind you. EX-L Navi and above models include three angles: normal, top-down and wide.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) – A small camera tracks lane markings and alerts you when it detects an un‑indicated lane departure (EX-L and above).
- Electronic Brake Distribution – Helps prevent wheel lockup by distributing braking force more evenly throughout the front and rear.
Lots of Conveniences
- HondaVAC® – With a long reach and removable waste bin, this built-in vacuum makes it easy to clean the entire interior (SE, Touring Elite®).
- Center Console – Home to four beverage holders, plus a convenient flip-up trash bag ring (EX and above).
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ – Enjoy turn-by-turn directions, use voice commands and get updated traffic conditions in most major metropolitan areas (Available on EX-L and standard on Touring models).
Room for Everyone
Seating for up to 8, 172.6 CU FT Available passenger volume, 5 Car seat anchors
**19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.