Introducing the New 2017 Honda Fit
Loaded with Luxuries
- The headlights activate automatically when it’s dark outside for your convenience.
- Clever interior design, numerous amenities and excellent visibility for driver and passengers combine for an enjoyable, airy ride.
- 4 Interior Cargo Space Modes: Utility Mode, Long Mode, Tall Mode, & Refresh Mode.
Unlock the doors without fishing for your keys
- Start your Fit with the push of a button.
- Smart Entry, Unlock the doors without fishing for your keys.
- Get a better look at what’s behind you with a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera that offers three different views: normal, top-down and wide.
- Honda LaneWatch™ – Signal right to display live video from a camera on your passenger-side mirror.
Fit has an impressive 40-mpg highway rating.**
- The green ECON button optimizes the engine, transmission, air conditioning and cruise control to help save fuel.
- A 130-horsepower direct-injection engine helped the Fit earn an impressive 40-mpg highway rating.**
- Eco Assist™ – Colored coaching bars on either side of the speedometer let you know how efficiently you’re driving.
Looks Like Fun
This compact hatchback comes with a ton of personality.
29 city/36 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX and EX 6MT models. 33 city/40 highway/36 combined mpg rating for LX CVT model. 32 city/37 highway/34 combined mpg rating for EX CVT and EX-L models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.