Why Buy Honda Certified Pre-Owned Cars
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Car
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles
Our certification process includes an exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection.
Every Honda Certified Pre-Owned Car comes with one of the most extensive certified used-car warranties in the business.
Free Vehicle History Report
For added peace of mind, each certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a free Vehicle History Report. Your Honda dealer will provide a complimentary Vehicle History Report to help ensure that your car does not have any DMV-reported incidents, such as salvage, flood damage, odometer problems and lemon history.
SO RELIABLE, THEY’RE CERTIFIABLE.
VIEW CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED INVENTORY