New & Used Honda Dealership Serving Clermont and Orlando, FL
We are a family business, so that's just how we're used to treating people ... like family.It’s The Right Thing To Do. We are a team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to providing automotive solutions for our families, customers and our community. We’re committed to providing growth opportunities for our associates and helping them succeed in their careers and in their lives. We’re constantly working to persevere with pride, respect, optimism and integrity to the highest levels of our industry—and beyond. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always ready and willing to assist you with any needs or concerns that you may have. We work very hard every day to make your experience with us as simple and as easy as possible.
Certified LEED DealershipWe are the first Certified LEED Platinum Honda Dealership in Florida ... and are happy to be doing our part to keep the environment healthy. Learn more Watch the Video
Parts & Service DepartmentHeadquarter Honda's Parts & Service Department is open 7 days a week in order to better serve you! Our factory-trained and certified service technicians pride themselves on being ready and willing to provide you with the highest levels of customer convenience and satisfaction.
We are a team of highly motivated professionals. We are dedicated to provide automotive solutions for our families, customers and community. We are committed to provide growth opportunities for our associates. We persevere with pride, respect, optimism and integrity to the highest levels of our industry.
There is no Best ... Only BETTER
Every employee carries a WeR4 Credo Card so they have a constant reminder of our core values:
- Whether selling our product, our company or ourselves, all associates are responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience.
- You are always Headquarter Honda! Inside and outside of the workplace, be a positive ambassador.
- Make a professional first impression through your appearance, language and behavior.
- Associates are given the opportunity to learn and grow and are required to complete all assigned training applicable to their position.
- It is the duty of every associate to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Supporting and achieving company goals are the responsibility of all associates.
- Never lose a customer. Associates are empowered to handle customer problems with courteous and prompt resolutions.
- Associates are expected to be involved in all aspects of our customer’s needs. They also should engage customers and each other with smiles and eye contact.
- Each associate is responsible for identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Our success relies on teamwork, cooperation and engagement in an enjoyable work environment.