All New 2017 Honda Civic Si
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe and Sedan
- The Civic Si Coupe and Sedan offer two dynamic driving modes: Normal and Sport. The default Normal Mode offers more comfort-oriented dynamics while the Sport Mode adjusts the suspension damping characteristics plus steering and throttle response for a more taut and direct driving experience.
- The Civic Si features an aggressive front fascia with gloss black Honda “wing” and large lower air intakes, along with 18-inch split 5-spoke alloy wheels featuring a model-exclusive machined finish, low-profile tires and a chrome center-mounted polygonal exhaust finisher.
- Inside, the Civic Si features exclusive bolstered front sport seats with red stitching, including stitched Si logos, which carries through to the doors, leather wrapped steering wheel, shift boot and sporty leather and aluminum shift knob. Finally, aluminum sport pedals and carbon-look instrument panel trim finish off the Civic Si’s unique interior appearance.
Comfort & Convenience Features
- The new Civic Si Coupe and Sedan offer premium comfort and convenience features building on the EX-T Civic Coupe and Sedan.
- Some features include: Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control w/ Air Filtration, Heated Front Seats, Push Button Start, Hill Start Assist, Electric Parking Brake with Automatic Brake Hold, Power Windows with Auto-Up/Down Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Window, Power Door and Trunk Locks, Walk Away Auto Lock®, Cruise Control, Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
Technology and Connectivity
- New for the 2017 Civic Si is a Driver Information Interface (DII) that adds a range of selectable real-time information designed to support performance driving. The 7-inch color TFT can display throttle and brake application in a graphic percentage format, turbocharger boost in pounds per square inch (psi), lap time (intended for use on closed circuits), race inspired shift lights and a graphical G-meter that provides a representation of acceleration, braking and cornering forces.
- The 2017 Civic Si Coupe and Sedan are designed to provide a high level of collision safety performance in a wide variety of collision scenarios, including offset and oblique-angle frontal collisions as well as side and rear impacts. The Civic’s safety performance starts with its class-leading forward visibility and precise, stable and predictable steering, handling and braking performance. Standard four-channel anti-lock brakes (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with traction control and Agile Handling Assist further enhance dynamic stability and emergency maneuvering and braking performance. Both the Civic Si Coupe and Si Sedan received a 5 Star Overall vehicle Score from NHTSA.
Calm Down. We know it’s exciting.
The New 2017 Civic Si starts from $23,900 MSRP. Contact Us to Learn More about the New 2017 Civic Si!
1 MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) excluding tax, license, registration, $880 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
2 205 horsepower @ 5700 rpm (SAE net)
3 192 lb-ft of torque @ 2100-5000 rpm (SAE net)
4 2017 EPA fuel-economy ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.