The All New Honda Civic R-Line
Race-Ready from the Inside Out
- Race-inspired Lightweight Bucket Front Seats keep you in place during hard corners while still being comfortable enough for your daily drives.
- +R Driving Mode is one of three customized drive modes that automatically retunes the suspension, throttle and steering settings for maximum performance.
- A Customizable Digital Meter Display shows you boost pressure, g-forces and track times so you can maximize your performance.
A Heart-Racing Heritage
- The 2.0-liter i-VTEC® Turbocharged Engine is exclusive to the Civic Type R, kicking out 306 horsepower* and 295 lb.-ft. of torque*.
- The Adaptive Damper System (ADS) controls the suspension action for heart-pumping handling and stability on the road or the track.
- A Limited Slip Differential offers tighter cornering and better control for more confidence behind the wheel.
Lower, Wider, Road-Ready
- A Track-Tested Aero Kit features front and side splitters, a rear diffuser, vortex generators and a wing, all designed to keep the Civic Type R planted on the asphalt.
- The Center-Exit Triple-Exhaust Tip System bellows a throaty growl that announces the arrival of the Civic Type R to the world.
- 20-Inch Black Alloy Wheels keep the rubber on the road in style and frame the large, track-tested red brake calipers.
The All New Honda Type R
Arriving at Headquarter Honda in Late June.
You can visit us at our Clermont location or plan ahead by calling (800) 497-2294 to schedule a test drive.
**19 city/ 27 highway/ 22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6-speed automatic. 18 city/ 26 highway/ 21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6-speed automatic. 20 city/ 27 highway/ 23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9-speed automatic. 19 city/ 26 highway/ 22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9-speed automatic. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.